Terms and Conditions – ‘Win a Year’s Supply of SimplyClean’ with Koala Karma Competition, plus 30 runner’s up prizes of a ‘SimplyClean Essential Oils Gift Pack’.
1. The Promoter is Fresh Investments Pty Ltd, U7/7 Snow St, South Lismore NSW 2480. ABN: 51 147 855 418. Telephone number 02 6622 8733.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to residents of QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC & SA, as at time of the draw, and aged 18 years or over, except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin. Agencies include any company that that acts as distributor for the SimplyClean brand of products.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
6. The competition commences on 1/06/2021 at 09:00am AEDT and concludes on 31/10/2021 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
7. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries including online entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Entries not attributable to a valid mobile phone number and/or email address are invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
9. Entrants enter the competition via the simplyclean.com.au/koalakarma web page.
10. Entrants will be asked to register their details including (but not limited to) full name, town, city or suburb, mobile telephone number and e-mail address, to complete their entry.
11. As a condition of entering, you will be offered to give your permission to receive SimplyClean newsletters, sent approximately monthly, from Fresh Investments Pty Ltd. You will only receive newsletters if you give your permission.
12. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry, its legibility and for ensuring that their entry complies with these conditions of entry.
13. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to using multiple mobile phone numbers, email addresses or addresses to register single or multiple entries.
Number of entries permitted
15. Entrants may only use a proof of purchase receipt for one entry and may only enter once per day. Further entries each require a different proof of purchase receipt.
Draw and notification of winner
16. The winner of the main prize of A Year’s Supply of SimplyClean will be the first entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by Fresh Investments Pty Ltd by random draw selection at 11am on 5/11/21 at Fresh Investments Pty Ltd, U7/7 Snow St, South Lismore, NSW 2480.
17. The winner of the 30 runner’s up prizes of a SimplyClean Essential Oils Gift Pack will be the first 30 entries submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that are drawn by Fresh Investments Pty Ltd by random draw selection, immediately after the main prize is drawn at 11am on 5/11/21 at Fresh Investments Pty Ltd, U7/7 Snow St, South Lismore NSW 2480.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19. The winner of the main prize will be notified by telephone on 5/11/21, or by email if the winner is not reachable by phone. The winner will be published on competition webpage at simplyclean.com.au/koalakarma by 12/11/21 and subsequently publicized elsewhere on SimplyClean’s website (eg blog), Facebook and Instagram social media.
20. The winners of the runner’s up prizes will be notified by telephone or by email on the day of the draw. The winners will be published on competition webpage at simplyclean.com.au/koalakarma by 12/11/21 and subsequently may be publicized elsewhere on SimplyClean’s website (eg blog), Facebook and Instagram social media.
21. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder)
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period; it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
23. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed main prize re draw will take place on 19/11/21 at Fresh Investments Pty Ltd, U7/7 Snow St, South Lismore NSW 2480. The winner of the unclaimed prize redraw will be notified by telephone or email within two days of that draw. This will be the final draw for this prize. If the prize in unclaimed by 30/11/21 it will be forfeited, subject to the Promoter’s discretion.
24. Any unclaimed runner’s up prizes will be forfeited 3 months after the initial draw, subject to the Promoter’s discretion.
Prizes on offer
25. Main prize value is up to AU$890 (including GST). Winner will receive the following in their prize pack: Body Wash - 500ml x 2, 5 litres x 1; Hand Soap - 500ml x 2, 5 litres x 1; Hand Sanitiser - 50ml x 5; Pet Shampoo – 500ml x 1; Laundry Powder - 4kg x 3; Laundry Stain Remover - 1kg x 2; Dishwasher Powder - 1kg x 1, 5kg x 1; Disinfectant Cleaner – 1 litre x 2; Air Freshener – 125ml x 4; Dishwash Liquid – 1 litre x 1, 5 litres x 2; Lime Kitchen Spray & Wipe – 500ml x 2; Lemon Myrtle Disinfecting Spray & Wipe – 500ml x 4; HealthyClean Bathroom – 500ml x 4; Simply NO Mould – 500ml x 4; Floor Cleaner – 1 litre x 3; Toilet Cleaner – 500ml x 1, 5 litres x 1; Window & Glass Cleaner – 500ml x 4. Limited product substitutions are allowed at the discretion of the Promoter.
26. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST) and as published at simplyclean.com.au. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
27. Runner’s up prizes are each valued at $43.50 rrp (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
28. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
29. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
31. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
32. If the main prize winner (for whatever reason) does not take the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the major prize.
33. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate should they be chosen as winner. The winner releases the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of the prize.
Further terms and conditions
34. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
35. The Promoter Fresh Investments Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
36. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
37. If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
38. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions. Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability.
40. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s acceptance of, or participation in, the prize to appear in connection with SimplyClean and/or Fresh Investments Pty Ltd or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
41. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation
42. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
43. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
44. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
45. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate. If the entrant has given their consent, the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.