Our Australian Lemon Myrtle Laundry Powder 4kg Box saves over 90% of plastic compared to the 4kg pail.
The sturdy cardboard box and liner are both fully recyclable. The inner liner protects your powder from moisture and clumping.
Learn more about the new packaging here.
Lemon Myrtle Laundry Powder is suitable for both front and top loaders and is filler free... In fact, it's so pure, it gives you 50 washes per kg – that's twice the number of washes of Australia’s leading brand, which is good for the environment and good for your pocket.
- Colour free and artificial fragrance free
- Fragranced only with 100% pure native lemon myrtle oil
- Great for front and top loaders
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Sensitiser free - kind to sensitive & easily irritated skin
- No phosphates or enzymes
- Super concentrated - 50 washes/kg (front loader)
- Performs at all temepratures
- Grey water and septic safe
- Family safe and earth safe
- No animal testing or animal products
- Palm oil free
Directions for use are HERE.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Australian lemon myrtle oil (backhousia citriodora), sodium carbonate (washing soda), sodium citrate & polyacrylic acid & tetrasodium edta (water softeners; stop whites going grey), sodium metasilicate (mineral based, corrosion inhibitor to protect washing machine), alkylbenzenesulphonic acid/sodium salt (biodegradable surfactant), very low dose colour protector (biodegradable).