Meet our new hand wash!
Our Australian Lime & Peppermint Hand Wash is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and leaves hands soft and smooth. Its silky, bubbly formula is fragranced with our own blend of pure essential oils and is naturally uplifting.
We use only the best and essential ingredients to leave your hands clean, nourished and fresh. Our healthy home care range is made in the heart of the Northern Rivers region of NSW and the pure lime and peppermint oils used in our new hand wash are Australian grown and produced.
Available in 500ml and 1 litre refill sizes, as well as 5 litres and 15 litres so you can create your own bulk refill station at home, saving money and packaging.
- Toxin free, safe for you, your family and the earth
- Sensitiser free - hypoallergenic, kind to sensitive and easily irritated skin
- pH5.5, perfect for healthy skin
- NO colour and NO artificial fragrances
- Free from sodium lauryl sulfate & sodium laureth sulfate (SLS & SLES), PEGs, parabens, mineral oils, CDE and methylisothiazolinone (CMIT & MIT)
- Palm oil free
- Grey water and septic safe
- No animal testing or animal products
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Made in Australia
For external use only. Store below 30 degrees.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Aqua, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium coco-sulfate & cocamide monoethanolamine (mild, plant derived surfactants), glycerin (vegetable based skin moisturiser), sodium alpha olefin sulfonate (biodegradable surfactant), sodium chloride (table salt; natural thickener), phenoxyethanol & sorbic acid (organic, low dose preservatives stop growth of bacteria and mould in products stored in wet areas), Australian lime & peppermint oil blend (citrus aurantifolia, mentha piperita, lavandula angustifolia, citrus limonum, citrus reticulata, eucalyptus globulus).