We've launched a raft of new products and new sizes this month, all of which will appear with our clearer and more informative labeling.
We hope you continue to enjoy using simplyclean.
New products are:
- simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Hand Sanitiser, in a 50ml personal size and a 250ml pump for benchtop at home or at work.
- This sanitiser kills 99.9% of germs and is great during the cold & flu season and when there's sickness about...plus when you're out and about and need to clean up when there are no facilities.
- Unlike other hand sanitisers, simplyclean is free of triethanolamine as well as the other toxins and sensitisers that we avoid at simplyclean.
- simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Dishwash Liquid, in a 500ml flip cap bottle.
- This dishwash liquid smells so good it almost makes washing the dishes a pleasurable event! I said "almost".
- It has plenty of good bubbles and grease cuttiing power, without the need to use more than a squirt.
- Baked-on deposits will be easily removed after a 10 minute soak in simplyclean dishwash liquid and hot water.
- It's kind to hands as well as your precious glassware.
We've also launched some new sizes for the more established products:
- 1 litre pump simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Body Wash is great value and lasts the family.
- 500ml pump simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Hand Soap is ideal for next to the kitchen sink.
- 500g simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Laundry Powder makes a great gift, is a helpful starter size for a single and is good to take traveling.
Next to come is a new fragrance. Coming soon....